Harry van Layden called Blue in the morning and was upset about the Mayor’s office not giving him a set date for his exhibition in June; apparently there’s an election that period and they will use the exhibition hall one day for voting but for some strange reason they just drag on, not deciding on a final date when van Layden can open his exhibition.
He now wanted Blue to call the office and ask what date the exhibition would start. Well, Mr. Blue said, isn’t that a bit too obvious and they will look through this scheme? They will answer me and say: “Do you think we are stupid?” and then they’ll want me to tell you to wait and that you’ll know about your date as soon as it’s agreed.
- And what’s the hurry anyway? Mr. Blue said, it’s only April? Is it because you need to print the posters?
- No no, van Layden said, the posters I can do very quickly.
- So, what’s the stress then?
- Well, I don’t know he said, I just want to know the date.
- Just leave it, Mr. Blue said. Everything is settled and you don’t really need to know now, do you? Why are you stressing about this? You know these things take a while down here in Greece, don’t you? Just relax?
- Yeah, you are right he said, I don’t have to stress about this.
- Exactly, Blue said.
- Thanks.
- I am mentoring you, Blue answered.
- Yeah, sure.
June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment